the chaplain tagged me recently with the Six Things Meme.
These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are my six arbitrary but not entirely random things:
1. I despise paperwork more than any other chore. Actually, I have some paperwork to do right now. Maybe I’ll clean the toilet first.
2. I’m happily married to a woman who is better at football (soccer) than me.
3. I have a BMI of 21.3 kg/m2.
4. My hair has a mind of its own. It’s extremely coarse and refuses to lie flat. My parents have a school photo of me aged about ten looking smart and neat except for of a huge tuft of hair sticking up at the back.
5. I can swim 50 metres underwater in a single breath.
6. I’m slightly scared of heights.
I prefer not to tag people, but if you like the idea of the Six Things Meme, by all means carry it on and leave a comment below.